Decoupling of electrical equipment on cathodic protection (CP) systems often requires an insulating enclosure to address the metallic conduit that would otherwise short CP to ground. In situations involving a grounded motor-operated valve, for example, the decoupler addresses the grounding conductor, while enclosed in the polycarbonate box, which isolates the metallic conduit. The ENCL enclosures can also be used as a general purpose enclosure.
- When ordered with a decoupler, optional factory assembly is available at no charge. Specify center or right decoupler mounting position at time of purchase.
- Gray polycarbonate, gasketed hinged cover
- UL508A, NEMA 4X, IP66
- Padlockable – two locations
- ENCL-1816 Size – 18x16x10″
- ENCL-2424 Size – 24x24x10″
INCLUDED IN THIS KIT
- Drilled internal backplate
- Internal hardware for decoupler mounting
- Factory installation of decoupler upon request