The PCRH can be furnished with extra flexible, insulated 2/0AWG stranded copper conductors either for axial connection (recommended) or for right angle connection to the 1/2″ diameter bushing studs. When axial-connected conductors are furnished, a length of heat-shrink sleeve is provided to completely insulate the conductor-to-bushing connection.
If axial-connected conductors are desired, specify ACL-18 and 18″ conductors will be supplied. If Right-Angle Connected conductors are desired, specify RACL-18.
Custom lengths are available for an additional fee per foot. Specify the units for length “L” (e.g., inches, mm, etc.). Each PCRH requires two conductors. If only one length is specified, both conductors will be furnished to the same length.
Axial connected conductors will be factory connected to the bushing stud and insulated for conductor lengths up to 15 ft.
- Each ACL or RACL kit contains two conductors.
- For applications where bolted style terminals for the unfinished end of the conductors are not required, append the model number with “-X”, (Ex: ACL-18”-X).
- ACL and RACL Conductor Kits only apply to PCRH models. For non-PCRH models, please use the MTL Conductor Kit.
- During installation, always minimize the conductor length to provide the best over-voltage protection.
- See Installation Instructions for additional details
ACL/RACL KITS INCLUDE
- 2/0 AWG INSULATED CONDUCTORS, CUT TO LENGTH SPECIFIED BY CUSTOMER.
- COMPRESSION TERMINALS INSTALLED BY DAIRYLAND TO ONE END.
- BOLTED TERMINALS FOR UNFINISHED END OF CONDUCTORS (NOT INCLUDED IN “-X” MODELS).
- ACL-18 – 18” long conductors with bolted terminals and hardware included.
- ACL-18-X – 18” long conductors without bolted terminals and hardware included.
- ACL-“L” – Conductors with customer specified length and bolted terminals and hardware included.
- RACL-18 – 18” long conductors with bolted terminals and hardware included.
- RACL-18-X – 18” long conductors without bolted terminals and hardware included.
- RACL-“L” – Conductors with customer specified length and bolted terminals and hardware included.