PCRH - Polarization Cell Replacement for Hazardous Locations
DEI offers two versions of the PCR for addressing hazardous (classified) locations: the standard PCR for Class I, Div 2 and Zone 2 areas, and the PCRH for Class I, Div 1 & 2 areas. Having been fully tested and listed by Underwriter's Laboratory (UL) to the US and Canadian standards, the device carries the UL mark and C-UL (Canada) mark. No other known company offers decouplers with third-party listings for hazardous locations.
Features and Characteristics
- UL, C-UL listed explosion-proof design: unique to the industry
- Uses the same solid-state internal construction as our industry standard PCR
- Listed for use in Division 1 & 2 areas, Groups B, C, D
- Listed as an "effective grounding path" per the NEC and CSA grounding standards
- Offered with optional customized lead kits